Copenhagen City Walk Guided Tour
Bestselling Copenhagen City Walk Guided Tour
- From Højbro Plads and the statue of Bishop Absalon, enjoy the view of Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about Christiansborg Palace, an inner-city palace housing Denmark’s Parliament
- Take a selfie at Nyhavn, famous for its colourful houses and boats lining the canal
- See Amalienborg Palace, the winter residence of the Queen of Denmark
- Stand on Kongens Nytorv, a large central square, surrounded by what was once Nobel places
Travellers recommend this tour:
Check opinions about this trip
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates each Wednesday & Saturday. Starting time is 2 p.m.
The pickup point is Højbro Plads, next to the statue of Bishop Absalon on horseback - located in the City Center.
Up to 24 hours before the tour – full refund, less than 24 hours or no show – no refund.
We work with the best, knowledgeable and professional local guides.