Copenhagen Must Sees Guided Tour
Bestselling Copenhagen Must Sees Guided Tour
- Take photos of Nyhavn, the canal with cheerfully coloured townhouses lining its banks
- Learn about Rosenborg Castle, the remarkable Renaissance catsle and park in central Copenhagen
- Hear about Rundetaarn, home to the oldest functioning observatory in Europe
- Stand on Gråbrødetorv, rebuilt after the Great Fire of 1728, the square is surrounded by colourful old buildings - the perfect place to come back to for a coffee
- Visit Christiansborg Palace once the Royal residence, before the Royals moved to Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen
Travellers recommend this tour:
Check opinions about this trip
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates each Wednesday & Friday. Starting time is 10 a.m.
The pickup point is next to the Memorial Anchor (Mindeankeret), Nyhavn 1F, in front of the canal boat tours - located in the Copenhagen City Centre,
Up to 24 hours before the tour – full refund, less than 24 hours or no show – no refund.
We work with the best, knowledgeable and professional local guides.