Copenhagen Old Town Walk Guided Tour
Bestselling Copenhagen Old Town Walk Guided Tour
- Discover the Copenhagen City Hall, adorned with symbols important to Copenhagen
- Visit Vor Frue Kirke, the church where the Crown Prince and Princess married
- Feed your sweet tooth with a tasting of handmade candy at the Bolcher Factory (only if the factory is open)
- Listen to the history of Rundetaarn, or “The Round Tower”, home to the oldest functioning observatory in Europe
- Stroll along Strøget, Copenhagen’s main pedestrian shopping street
Travellers recommend this tour:
Check opinions about this trip
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates each Tuesday & Saturday. Starting time is 11 a.m.
The pickup point is Copenhagen Visitor Service, at Vesterbrogade 4B, outside the entrance - located in the City Centre.
Up to 24 hours before the tour – full refund, less than 24 hours or no show – no refund.
We work with the best, knowledgeable and professional local guides.