With uncertainty surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are doing our best to adapt our normal cancellation policy. At this time we have adapted our cancellation policy for all trips through June 15th. W

For trips with a departure date of June 15th or earlier, we are offering full holding credits that retain the full value of your tour to be used at a later date, essentially it’s like a gift certificate that never expires. Our goal is for our guests to select this option as you’re committing to keeping our entire community (& us!) in your post COVID-19 travel plans.

If you know you’d like to reschedule and already have a date in mind, we can also move your reservation and reconfirm all details.

For trips on June 15 or earlier, we are offering refunds but please note that when we give refunds we do not receive a refund for the credit card processing fees nor costs we’ve already incurred. If you know you are going to be visiting us again in the near future, we encourage you to request a full holding credit. This is our small-family owned business plea for sustainability in these difficult times.

Please let us know if you have a concern with the adaptations to our cancellation policy. Our hearts go out to all those in the tourism/hospitality industry who have lost their jobs.

Check back in late May regarding late June trips. If you would like to alter an existing reservation scheduled after June 15th, please reference the cancellation policy in your confirmation email.