The 2-day volunteer program consists of cleaning fruit/vegetables, preparing and cooking sticky rice for the old elephants. Washing them clean and staying overnight in traditional Thai style cottages.
Read more about 2 day 1 night Elephant World Kanchanaburi from Bangkok
If you're looking for an unforgettable experience with elephants in Thailand, Elephant's World in Kanchanaburi is the perfect destination for you. Founded in 2008, this sanctuary is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable home for sick, old, disabled, abused, illegal, and street elephants. Visitors are given the opportunity to interact with these gentle giants in a way that is both educational and exciting.
During your tour, you'll have the chance to prepare food and feed the elephants. You'll learn about their dietary needs and how to properly care for them. This hands-on experience allows you to truly connect with these majestic animals. The highlight of the tour is undoubtedly the river bath. You'll take the elephants to the river and have the chance to bath and scrub them. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you definitely won't forget. The elephants will love the attention and you'll feel a sense of joy and fulfillment that comes from helping these beautiful animals.
This tour is perfect for animal lovers, families, and anyone who wants to experience the beauty of Thailand's wildlife. So, pack your bags and get ready for an adventure you'll never forget at Elephant's World in Kanchanaburi. Learn about the detailed itinerary of the tour:
- Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok, followed by a 2h30min to 3hr transfer to Elephant World Kanchanaburi.
- Arrival at ElephantsWorld.
- Meet the elephants. Observe the elephants bathing. Clean fruit/vegetables, prepare and cook sticky rice for elephants.
- Lunch. Gathering/planting food for the elephants. e.g banana trees/sugarcane/banana grass or prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon.
- The day program ends at 3.30 PM.
- Walking the elephants to the forest.
- In the wet season, elephants sleep and eat in the forest. Staying overnight will allow you to walk the elephants out into the forest at the end of the day with the mahouts and get up early the next day to bring them back in before the day’s activities begin.
- In the dry season, you can take a walk with the elephants in the morning.
- Hiking to the top of a mountain. Follows one of the mahouts to the top of the mountain. Everybody can climb these mountains and enjoy the view and look to the other side. It is 100 Baht per person and this is a tip for our mahout that you can give to him by yourself.
- Bird watching. In the early morning, you can observe a lot of beautiful birds next to our river.
- Floating on the River Kwai We provide you with a life jacket. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the surroundings as you float back to ElephantsWorld.
- Around 3.30 PM a transfer back to Bangkok.
- English speaking guide,
- transfers from and to your hotel in Bangkok,
- all admission fees,
- air-conditioned vehicle,
- lunch (2),
- other meals,
- other drinks.
- optional excursions,
- other meals,
You might also be interested in:
Why choose our services?
Mr Shuttle provides incredible tours, private guides, safety and reliability. Many people all around the world decided to trust our professionalism and booked a thrilling adventure with us. Our services include guided tours and well-prepared trip itineraries. We take care of every detail and make your tour one of a kind.
This tour is perfect for animal lovers, families, and anyone who wants to experience the beauty of Thailand's wildlife. So, pack your bags and get ready for an adventure you'll never forget at Elephant's World in Kanchanaburi.
With us, you do not have to worry about anything. Trust our professionalism and create beautiful memories with Mr. Shuttle!
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates daily. Starting time is 7:00 a.m.
We work with the best, knowledgeable local tour leaders.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Bangkok.
Up to 72 hours – full refund, less than 72 hours or no show – no refund.