If you're a foodie looking to explore the best culinary traditions of Turin, then you're in for a gastronomic treat with our exclusive food tour! You'll be taken on a journey through the city's most beautiful locales to indulge in some of the most renowned dishes and recipes that the locals themselves love.
From the beloved and fragrant breadsticks served with local charcuterie to the famous first dishes made with ingredients sourced from the territory, you'll be able to savor the true strength of Piedmont cuisine. And what's a Turin meal without some delicious desserts to conclude it all? You'll be able to indulge in the local gastronomic tradition with some of the most mouth-watering desserts you've ever tasted! Join us on this culinary adventure and experience the best that Turin has to offer. Book your food trip today!
Among the many treats you can find:
- Handmade grissini - Did you know that they were invented right in Turin? You will have the opportunity to taste the handmade breadsticks in one of the best wine bars in the city, along with a great glass of Piedmont wine.
- Piedmont cheeses and cured meats - Piedmont has a long experience in the cheese industry, many of which have certifications of origin (DOC and DOP).
- Agnolotti - traditional stuffed pasta of Monferrato, rich in meat and vegetables, served for centuries with roast sauce.
- Tajarin - delicious fresh pasta, straight from the peasant tradition of the Langhe.
- Tartare - is a dish made from raw ground Piedmont beef. It is often served with a raw egg yolk and fresh rye bread with vegetables separately. For those who don't like raw meat, we offer a delicious creamy vegetarian cake with melted local cheeses.
- Homemade chocolate treats - Turin is the chocolate capital, in fact, in this very city was created the first praline in 1800. We'll try some of the most loved!
- Bicerin - traditional, tiered hot drink consisting of coffee, milk and chocolate. A delicacy that has remained unchanged since 1763 and the sweetest way to end our tour.
- A typical Turin lunch six more typical places in the city
- Walk with gastronomic expert,
- Various typical products in various restaurants and clubs in the center,
- Water, wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Pick Up Service
Via Roma, 84, 10121 Torino TO, Italia - From front to the church of St. Cristina
More details about this tourHere is a break down of all the activities in the tour:
- 3,5 hours
- 11:45 AM
Via Roma, 84, 10121 Torino TO, Italia – From front to the church of St. Cristina
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Available days: From Monday to Sundays
Audio guide in Italian, English, French