- Investigate Amsterdam, the Netherlands' top tourist destination, with a convenient hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Take in the sights of the city over the course of 24 hour with the 10 strategically placed stops
- Visit the renowned attractions of Amsterdam such as the Anne Frank House, Heineken Experience, Rijksmuseum and more
- Travel in style and marvel at the views of the city from the double decker, open top bus
- With free WIFI
- Both printed and digital vouchers accepted!
- Audio commentary available in several languages
Amsterdam is one of the most picturesque cities of Europe, and City Sightseeing's hop-on, hop-off bus tour is the ideal way to explore its many wonderful attractions. You can take your time over a 24-hour period. Tour with 10 strategically placed stops that will take you to the city's best sights and experiences. Get on and off the bus at any of the stops with your ticket, and take part in the activities that interest you. While on board, you can listen to a captivating audio commentary in more than 10 languages, and you can also make use of the free WiFi.
- Central Station West / Prins Hendrikkade
- Passenger Terminal
- Gassan Diamonds
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Royal Theatre Carre
- Heineken Experience
- Museum Square
- 24 hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Free visit to Gassan Diamonds
- Audio Guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Arabic, Turkish, Catalan, Indonesian, Thai
- FREE WiFi
- Entrances to attractions (unless specified)
More details about this tourHere is a break down of all the activities in the tour:
- Hop on, Hop off tour: 24
Hop-on, Hop-off tour:
- 10 AM to 5 PM
- Timings are subject to change
- Hop on the bus at any of the stops
- The first stop is Central Station / Lovers Boat Company.
- You can hop off at any of the stops
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Regular daily tour
Hop-on, Hop-off Bus: 10 AM to 5 PM
Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Arabic, Turkish, Catalan, Indonesian, Thai
Hop on the bus at any of the stops