- Discover Potsdam affordably, conveniently, and flexibly by taking a 24-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off tour
- Ease of travel throughout the city in an open-top, double decker bus
- Hop on and off at more than 15 well-placed stops
- Immerse yourself in the history of the city with multilingual audio commentary
- Explore attractions like St. Nicholas' Church and Museum Barberini, Dutch Quarter and Palace Sanssouci
Explore Potsdam during an exciting 24-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off tour that takes you to over 15 stops close to the area's most renowned landmarks. Visitors can enjoy the highlights of the city, including the Old Market Square with St. Nicholas' Church and Museum Barberini, the new parliament building with its Baroque façade of the former city palace, the Dutch Quarter, the Colony Alexandrowka, and the Park and Palace Sanssouci. On this City Circle Hop-On, Hop-Off tour, you will be able to discover all of Potsdam's captivating attractions.
Some of the main stops are:
- Potsdam Main Station
- Dutch Quarter
- Brandenburg Gate
- Charlottenh of Palace
- New Palace
- Dragon House
- Sanssouci Palace
- Glienicke Bridge
- City Circle Potsdam Hop On - Hop Off Tour - 24 hours
- Audio guide in Italian, German, English, French and Spanish
- Tickets to attractions
Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher.
More details about this tourHere is a break down of all the activities in the tour:
- 24 hours
Hop-on, Hop-off tour:
- 10 AM to 4 PM, every 30 minutes.
- Hop on the bus at any of the stops
- Hop off the bus at any of the stops
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Regular daily tour
Daily (April - October)
Audio guide in Italian, German, English, French and Spanish
Hop on the bus at any of the stops.