If you're looking for a day trip to experience the best of Tuscany, we have just the thing for you! Our tour starts early from Florence and our first stop is Pisa's Miracle Square, which is named after the divine monuments located there. You'll have the chance to explore the Cathedral, the Baptistry, the Monumental Camposanto, and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. After that, we'll take you to a rustic winery in Chianti, situated on the slopes of San Gimignano, where you can indulge in a delightful wine tasting accompanied by some local culinary specialties like bruschettas, pecorino cheese, and cold cuts. Our second stop is the charming "Medieval Manhattan" of San Gimignano, where you can wander through its maze-like cobblestone streets, visit its famous towers, and check out the local artisan shops. Lastly, we'll take you back to Florence after a fulfilling day of exploring Tuscany's best sights.
Take pleasure in wandering through the intricate cobblestone streets, quaint plazas, iconic towers, and browsing the unique artisanal goods in the local shops. Finally, we will reach Siena where, depending on your preference, you can explore at leisure or be accompanied by an experienced guide through the "Contrade", passing through Piazza del Campo and culminating at the stunning Cathedral. As we return to Florence, a picturesque sunset will provide the ideal ending to a memorable day in Tuscany.
- Typical lunch at a typical winery in Chianti
- Travel with air-conditioned bus
- Wine Tasting included
- Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Olive oil tasting
- Tasting of 3 Wines
- Tasting of Cantuccini (typical Tuscan biscuits)
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Guided Tour in Siena + free time
- Lunch at a winery in Chianti with typical products such as pecorino cheese, salumi and bruschetta
- Pick up service
- The option 'low cost' option of the excursion does not include the guided tour to Siena
Firenze Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italia - Visitor Center Sightseeing Experience, inside "Salone Biglietti" (ticket hall), inside Santa Maria Novella station
More details about this tourHere is a break down of all the activities in the tour:
- 11,5 hours
- 07:50 AM
- 20 minutes before the start of the tour at our Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside Santa Maria Novella Railway Station in the Ticket Hall
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
April - October: EverydayNovember - March: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
Audio guide in Italian, German, French, English and Spanish
Travel with air-conditioned bus