Stockholm Must Sees Guided Tour
Bestselling Stockholm Must Sees Guided Tour
- See Stortorget, or the main square in the Old Town, housing the museum dedicated to one of Sweden’s greatest inventors and his legacy, the Nobel Museum
- Hear about the Royal Palace The King and Queen’s everyday office and former home
- Visit Järnpojke, the smallest (and most adorable!) statue in the country of Sweden
- Enjoy a scenic ferry ride, offering one of the best (and most favourite) views from which to appreciate the city, from the water
- Visit the Vasa Museum and skip the line to admire the mighty warship which sank on her maiden voyage in the 1620s
Travellers recommend this tour:
Check opinions about this trip
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates each Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. Starting time is 10 a.m.
The pickup point is Stortorget, outside the Nobel Museum - located in the Stockholm Old Town.
Up to 24 hours before the tour – full refund, less than 24 hours or no show – no refund.
We work with the best, knowledgeable and professional local guides.