Gdansk UEFA Europa League Final 2021
Table of Contents
Everything you need to know about UEFA Europa League Final 2021 in Gdańsk
The final of the 2021 UEFA Europa League is approaching soon. Within next week, the final victor of the season will be determined in Poland, Gdańsk. Fans of both Manchester United and Villareal are coming to Gdańsk to cheer for their team in person. You too can join them and experience the final with your own eyes. In this post, we will tell you all you need to know to make the experience smooth and hassle-free.
Here is a quick summary of all of the crucial information about the event.
What to do to avoid quarantine when traveling to Gdansk for UEFA Europa League Final 2021?
It is possible to be exempt from quarantine, even if you arrive on the same day as finals. To be exempt from quarantine in Poland, Gdańsk makes sure that:
- You arrive in Poland on 26th May or earlier
- You have a valid ticket or named official invitation for the UEFA Europa League Final Match. You will need to present it, so keep it on your person.
- You have a negative PCR or lateral flow antigen result, taken 48 hours before arrival. Make sure to have the result with you.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you don’t have to take a test or present the results. However, you will have to provide proof and evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination!
When do you arrive in Gdansk for UEFA Europa League Final 2021?
Possibly the most important question to get right! When you arrive depends on which team you are cheering for.
- Fans of Villareal will arrive on 25.05 and stay until 27.05!
- Fans of Manchester United will arrive on 26.05 and stay until 27.05!
Where will you arrive for UEFA Europa League Final 2021?
- Fans of Villareal and Manchester United will arrive at Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport. There, designated buses for fans will be available for transport.
- For individual travelers and fans preferring less crowded and safer options, we recommend booking a private airport transfer with MrShuttle. Safer, faster, and less tiring.
How to get to the stadium for UEFA Europe League Final?
You have generally three good options available to you:
- A private transfer, such as MrShuttle, will guarantee safe, quick, and affordable transport to the stadium and back to your hotel or airport.
- A special Airport Express AE bus line will be available for a limited time on the day of the final match.
- All people who possess a named ticket or invitation for the UEFA League Final Match 2021 can use public transport in Gdańsk for free starting from 25th May and ending on 27th May.
What day is the Europe League Final?
- The UEFA League Final 2021 in Gdańsk takes place on 26th May, 2021, in the evening. The match will start at 21:00.
Where is the stadium?
- Stadium Gdańsk is at Pokoleń Lechii Gdańsk 1 Street.
When does the stadium open?
- The stadium will open at 18:00.
When and where will the fan festival take place?
Due to COVID-19, Fan Festival has been canceled. There will be no Fan Festival during UEFA League Final 2021.
What to do in no game days?
Gdańsk is one of the top tourist destinations in Poland. There is a ton of things to do, especially if you love water and the sea. MrShuttle can help you get around Gdańsk and see the best things available – click here to find our top tours in Gdańsk. We especially recommend: