Monaco & Perched Medieval Villages Guided Tour
During the tour you will visit:
- Eze, the medieval village and Fragonard, the perfume factory
- Monaco's Old Town, the Cathedral
- Monte Carlo's Formula One Grand Prix race track and their famous Casino
- Saint-Paul de Venice, where great painters and artists have stayed
- Tourrettes-sur-loup for photo stop
- Gourdon from where you will admire breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast
- Grasse, the perfume capital of the world
- English speaking guide
- Pick up from Hotel/Drop off to Hotel with english speaking driver
More reasons why you should use our services:We have invented this tour on the market and we are the best in it.
Tour operates daily. Starting time is 8:30 a.m.
The pickup point is your Hotel in Nice or the tourism office at the train station "Nice Ville" if you are not staying in the Nice city.
Full refund up to 1 week before the tour. Between 7 days and 2 days prior to the tour - 50% refund. Less than 48 hours - no refund.
We work with the best, knowledgeable local guides.